Saturday, September 13, 2008

IP&T WEEK 1

Sept. 4th was the first day in my IP&T class. In class we learned about was Web 2.0 is. We then learned about Moodle, our class "Blackboard", and created our own profiles. We also learned about Blogs and Wikis and how we can use them as teaching tools in our classrooms. Next we created our own blog or wiki to be used as our own Personal Learning Environment. Obviously I chose to make a blog. Although a few of my friends have blogs I have never used one. I am excited to explore this resource. We provided a link to our blogs onto our Moodle accounts. We were then given the assignment of completing a pre-assessment survey online.... I am excited about this class and learning about how I can effectively use technology in my future classrooms!

No comments: