Sunday, October 5, 2008

IP&T WEEK 5

This week in IP&T we talked about ways we can use technology to teach language arts. I am extremely excited for this week's assignment. My partner Hollie and I are doing a book trailer. We found some great images and thought of some good ideas to make our trailer very fun. In class we learned about a few ways in which we can use technology to teach language arts. These include a digital story retelling, claymation, and much more. I loved the idea of a book trailer and was excited to try it myself. We finished our storyboard and found music to go along with it from freeplaymusic.com. All of my sources are cited on our storyboard and are also saved in a word document so we can easily cite them at the end of our trailer video. Can't wait to finish it next week!

No comments: